Enjoy the New Laundry Equipment, Please Report Any Problems to the Management Office
- Laundry Rooms are open only for the use of residents and their housekeeping employees, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. There are two washers and dryers on each floor.
- The washing machines require High Efficiency (HE) detergent.
- Laundry shall not be brought in by anyone from outside the Condominium. Residents are to inform their housekeeping employees of these rules.
- Laundry shall be dried only in laundry room dryers or inside units. Washing machines must not be overloaded and are not to be used for washing rugs.
- Laundry shall be removed promptly from washers and dryers when their cycles are complete. Lint screens must be cleaned after each load.
- Laundry room doors must not be propped open.
- It is the responsibility of the resident to ensure that bleach is transported to and from the laundry room in secured containers. Bleach damage to common elements, such as corridor carpet, will be assessed against the resident responsible. Owners shall inform their housekeepers of these rules.
To Ensure That Your Clothes Will Not Be Locked In Laundry Room Overnight, Use The Following Guidelines:
– FIRST DAILY WASHER LOAD: 8:00 a.m.
– LAST WASHER LOAD: 8:50 p.m.
– LAST DRYER LOAD: 9:30 p.m.
The Towers owns the laundry equipment so please report equipment problems to the Management Office at 202-686-4327 or 686-7306.