Dedicated Balcony Meeting for Board of Directors
Management Office Lobby on June 19, 2017
7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The decision-making meetings for the next balcony renovations start with this meeting. The Board will be meeting to discuss balcony topics among itself and the management at this public meeting.
Agenda – Decision Items
1) Balcony Condition Assessment – Tasking new Consulting Engineer
2) Schedule Board-Management Meeting with FEA/Consulting Engineer to Convey and Discuss TCA’s Preliminary Project Parameters and Goals
3) Financing – Logistics if TCA obtains a construction loan. New Accounts in CMC.
4) Project Duration – If financing viable, consider 1 or 2-year duration?
5) Project Management
6) Discuss Next Steps in Project Financing – Individual Owners & TCA
7) Establish Railing Subgroup of Board: Peter Stathis, Aida Harding & Brad Halligan
The full agenda: