Real Estate Sales and Leasing Access
Association restrictions and access authority also apply to the showing units for sale or lease throughout the property.
1. “Open Houses” for Realtors to show Towers properties must be scheduled only on Sundays between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Signs are not permitted on Towers property.
2. Estate sales must be approved in advance by the Management Office.
3. Realtors must check in with the Front Desk prior to openings to give notice of which unit(s) they are showing and their contact phone/cell phone number.
4. A Realtor “lock box” with a unit’s key(s) may be left at the Front Desk for a unit to be shown. The lock box key is released to realtors who have lock box code access and leave a business card clearly identifying themselves and their firm’s name. This key must be returned to the lock box after the appointment. If no lock box is left at the Front Desk, unit owners must make their own arrangements to provide realtor access to show a unit.
5. Realtors are not allowed to use the Lobby to conduct business, but may wait there to meet specific appointments.
6. Units may be shown to prospective buyers or lessees by appointment only. All persons viewing units must be accompanied by the real estate agent or the owner of the marketed unit.
7. Broker “Open Houses” may be held only on Tuesdays.