YOGA. Feeling stressed? Is your body stiff? Yoga can help. Yoga is a practice of physical poses, meditation, and focused breathing. Yoga stretches and strengthens the body and calms the mind. Join us for gentle yoga at the Towers on Thursdays at 7:15 pm.
- When: Class meets Thursdays, 7:15 to 8:15 pm, Community Room
- Cost: $12 per class; drop-ins welcome
- Details: Bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes.
- Instructor: Becca Knox, RYT 200
- For more information, come speak to Becca before any class or email firstname.lastname@example.org.